- [performed by] Jimmy Witherspoon, featuring Ben Webster.
- New York, N.Y. : Atlantic, 
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo ; 12 in.
- Atlantic jazzlore ; 34.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|ATLANTIC 7 90535-1||In-library use|
- I'd rather drink muddy water / by Eddie Miller (3:56)
- I'm gonna move to the outskirts of town / by William Weldon (3:33)
- Key to the highway / Willie Broonzy, Charles Segar (2:52)
- Did you ever / by Jimmy Rushing (3:22)
- Confessin' the blues / by Jay McShann & Walter Brown (2:57)
- Nobody knows you when you're down and out / by Jimmie Cox (2:30)
- Your red wagon / by Richard M. Jones, Don Raye, Gene DePaul (5:10)
- Rain is such a lonesome sound / by Jimmy Witherspoon, Rachel Witherspoon (2:57)
- Cherry red / by Pete Johnson & Joe Turner (3:12)
- It's a low down dirty shame / by Ollie Shepard (3:02)
- Just a dream / by Willie Broonzy (3:00)
- Please, Mr. Webster : Please, Mr. Johnson / by Buddy Johnson (3:30).
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Atlantic jazzlore ; 34
- Atlantic: 90535-1 (on spine: 7 90535-1).
- "This album was first released in 1962 as Reprise R9-6057"--Container.
- Jimmy Witherspoon, vocals ; Ben Webster, tenor saxophone ; Gerald Wilson, trumpet ; with piano, guitar, bass, and drums.
- Recorded May 23, 1962, at Radio Recorders, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Publisher Number
- 7 90535-1 Atlantic
- 90535-1 Atlantic
- R9-6057 Reprise