Eat men and women
- [place of publication not identified] : [Joseph Mills], [between 2000 and 2018]
- Physical description
- 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations ; 32 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|TR647 .M497 E2 2000 F||In-library use|
- Mills, Joseph, 1951- artist.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Cover title.
- Altered book by Joseph Mills, using a copy of "Famous etchings from Dürer to Whistler" (London: Halton & Smith, 1926).
- Pages are mounted with color digital photo prints printed on found antique paper, some with printed text.
- Bound in brown paper-covered boards with printed paper image and title on front cover.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #6969.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: