- [United States] : [Joseph Mills], [between 2008 and 2018?]
- Physical description
- 1 volume (unpaged) : photographs ; 37 cm in box 39 x 33 cm + 1 ledger sheet (38 x 30 cm)
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|TR647 .M497 S4 2008 F||In-library use|
- Mills, Joseph, 1951- artist.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Title Variation
- Xis : a meditation
- Cover title.
- Altered book by Joseph Mills, using an unidentified and possibly blank book mounted with 28 black and white digital pigment printed photographs.
- With a loose ledger sheet printed with a form labeled "Causes of death" and filled in by hand on one side, and "Xis ... a meditation" on the other side.
- Bound in black cloth with color varnished photograph mounted to front cover. In a black cloth clamshell box intended to open with spine at top; repurposed from Eiji Ina's book "Emperor of Japan", Nazraeli Press, 2008 (spine reads "Eiji Ina Emperor of Japan NZ"); with original black and white photograph mounted and varnished on wood panel adhered to front cover, and original color varnished photographs mounted on both inside covers.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #6963.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: