[Color street photographs].
- [United States] : [Joseph Mills], [between 2000 and 2018]
- Physical description
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 42 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: v.1-
|TR647 .M497 C6 2000 F V.1||In-library use|
|TR647 .M497 C6 2000 F V.2||In-library use|
- Mills, Joseph, 1951- artist.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Title from dealer description.
- Altered book by Joseph Mills, using the original boards from an unknown book and repurposing plates from various sources, including "A mirror of fair women", (Harper & Brothers, ©1892); some leaves with text on verso.
- Pages contain color digital photo prints mounted over original content; each leaf is signed by the artist.
- Loose leaves in antique quarter cloth boards with paper sides; with color digital pigment prints mounted on front and back covers, and with digitally collaged black and white prints mounted inside front and back covers.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #7035.
Browse related items
Start at call number: