National survey of state laws
- Uniform Title
- National survey of state laws (William S. Hein & Company)
- Getzville, NY : William S. Hein & Co., Inc., -
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- "This database version of Rich Leiter's National Survey of State Laws provides an overall view of some of the most sought-after and controversial legal topics in the United States. Users are able to make basic state-by-state comparisons of current state laws. The new 7th edition, along with the 6th and 5th editions, are included in database format, which also allows users to compare the same laws as they existed in 2005, 2008 and 2015. All print editions are included in HeinOnline's image-based, fully searchable, user-friendly platform."-- Information pop-up window on home page.
- Beginning date
- Editor and compiler: Richard A. Leiter.
- Available to Stanford-affiliated users.
- Related item
- National survey of state laws
Browse related items
Start at call number: