The book of Thel
- by William Blake.
- [San Francisco, Calif.] : The Book Club of California, 1930.
- Physical description
-  pages : illustrations ; 13 cm
- Publication (Book Club of California) ; no. 36.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|PR4144 .B72 1930 T||In-library use|
Z239 .W7 B63 1930 T
Note: Copy 2
Z239 .W7 B63 T
Note: Copy 1
- Publication date
- Title enclosed within a blue and white memorial stone.
- "Three hundred copies printed for the Book Club of California by Cecil and James Johnson at the Windsor Press. Decoration, by Julian A. Links"--Colophon.
- Printed on Kelmscott Crown & Sceptre paper with Lutetia italic type.
- Barr, L.F. Northern California presses, p. 207
- Magee, D. Book Club of California, 36
- Olmsted, D.H. Windsor Press checklist, 44
- Special Collections & University Archives (FELT): No. 178. In slip case. 001AFY5214 (item id)
- Special Collections & University Archives (GUNST) copy 1: No. 2. Bound in vellum. In slip case. 002AFY5214 (item id)
- Special Collections & University Archives (GUNST) copy 2: No. 57. Gift of Adrienne Gunst. Bound in tan paper covered boards with gilt title on cover; in slip case. 1273157-3003 (item id)
Browse related items
Start at call number: