Ordered algebraic structures and related topics : International Conference on Ordered Algebraic Structures and Related Topics, October 12-16, 2015, Centre International de Rencontres Mathématiques (CIRM), Luminy, France
- Fabrizio Broglia [and four others], editors.
- Providence, Rhode Island : American Mathematical Society, 
- Physical description
- xviii, 366 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Contemporary mathematics (American Mathematical Society) ; v. 697.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA172 .I5784 2015||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- F. Acquistapace, F. Broglia, and J. F. Fernando, Some results on global real analytic geometry M. Aschenbrenner, L. van den Dries, and J. van der Hoeven, Dimension in the realm of transseries V. Astier and T. Unger, Stability index of algebras with involution S. Basu and C. Riener, Efficient algorithms for computing the Euler-Poincare characteristic of symmetric semi-algebraic sets L. Chua, D. Plaumann, R. Sinn, and C. Vinzant, Gram spectrahedra M. Dickmann, F. Miraglia, and A. Petrovich, Constructions in the category of real semigroups A. Fehm and F. Jahnke, Recent progress on definability of Henselian valuations J. F. Fernando, M. Gamboa, and C. Ueno, Polynomial, regular and Nash images of Euclidean spaces P. Gladki, Witt equivalence of fields: A survey with a special emphasis on applications of hyperfields M. Infusino and S. Kuhlmann, Infinite dimensional moment problem: Open questions and applications T.-L. Kriel, A new proof for the existence of degree bounds for Putinar's Positivstellensatz F.-V. Kuhlmann, K. Kuhlmann, and F. Sonaallah, Coincidence point theorems for ball spaces and their applications F.-V. Kuhlmann and S. Kuhlmann, Valuation theory of exponential Hardy fields II: Principal parts of germs in the Hardy field of o-minimal exponential expansions of the reals H. Lombardi and A. Mahboubi, Theories geometriques pour l'algebre des nombres reels V. Mantova and M. Matusinski, Surreal numbers with derivation, Hardy fields and transseries: A survey C. Scheiderer and S. Wenzel, Polynomials nonnegative on the cylinder N. Schwartz, Positive semifields and their ideals M. Tressl, On the strength of some topological lattices D. Trotman and G. Valette, On the local geometry of definably stratified sets.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781470429669 20180813
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume contains the proceedings of the international conference ""Ordered Algebraic Structures and Related Topics'', held from October 12-16, 2015, at CIRM, Luminy, Marseilles, France. Papers contained in this volume cover topics in real analytic geometry, real algebra, and real algebraic geometry including complexity issues, model theory of various algebraic and differential structures, Witt equivalence of fields, and the moment problem.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781470429669 20180813
- Ordered algebraic structures > Congresses.
- Model theory > Congresses.
- Geometry, Algebraic > Congresses.
- Forms, Quadratic > Congresses.
- Semigroups > Congresses.
- Mathematical logic and foundations -- Model theory -- Model theory.
- Order, lattices, ordered algebraic structures -- Ordered structures -- Ordered structures.
- Number theory -- Forms and linear algebraic groups -- Forms and linear algebraic groups.
- Field theory and polynomials.
- Algebraic geometry -- Real algebraic and real analytic geometry -- Real algebraic and real analytic geometry.
- Algebraic geometry -- Computational aspects in algebraic geometry -- Computational aspects in algebraic geometry.
- Several complex variables and analytic spaces -- Singularities -- Singularities.
- Integral transforms, operational calculus -- Integral transforms, operational calculus -- Moment problems.
- General topology -- Maps and general types of spaces defined by maps -- Real-valued functions.
- Global analysis, analysis on manifolds -- General theory of differentiable manifolds -- Real-analytic and Nash manifolds.
- Forms, Quadratic.
- Geometry, Algebraic.
- Model theory.
- Ordered algebraic structures.
- Publication date
- Contemporary mathematics ; 697
- 9781470429669 paperback alkaline paper
- 1470429667 paperback alkaline paper
Browse related items
Start at call number: