5-SURE: Students United for Risk Elimination, Records, 1979-2008
- Physical description
- 18.2 megabytes
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- Corporate Author
- 5-SURE: Students United for Risk Elimination
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Organizational files created by 5-SURE.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- 5-SURE: Students United for Risk Elimination, Records (SC1357). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Transfer, 2017.
- 5-SURE collaborates with Stanford campus departments and organizations including Public Safety, the Women’s Community Center, Residential Education, Risk Management, and Parking and Transportation Services to facilitate the prevention of risk by providing escorts to and from a variety of campus locations, ranging from parties and sporting events to campus residences, libraries and department buildings.
Browse related items
Start at call number: