- Uniform Title
- Dimensions (Database : London)
- Current publication
- [London] : Digital Science, -
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Digital Science (Company)
- Dimensions is a large citation and abstract database that covers all subject areas and provides free access to more than 95 million citations from research publications. Dimensions Plus, a fee-based service, integrates citations with a global grants database, clinical trials from a range of international registries, worldwide coverage of patents, plus data metrics and trends in order to provide a broad view of the research process and the research community.
- Science > Databases.
- Social sciences > Databases.
- Humanities > Databases.
- Mathematics > Databases.
- Scholarly periodicals > Databases.
- Research > Databases.
- Patents > Databases.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Dimensions Plus
- Title from home page (viewed June 4, 2018).
- Some content is open access, some available by subscribed institutions.
- Stanford University: access available for subscribed content entitled Dimensions Plus.