The Fasciculo di medicina, Venice, 1493
- with an introduction, etc. by Charles Singer ...
- Lugarno : R. Lier & Co., 1925.
- Physical description
- 2 volumes, 36 plates : illustrations ; woodcuts (1 color) ; 38 cm
- Pt. I. Description of the Fasciculo. Discussions of its editions, art, language, sources and influences. Translation of the "Anathomia" of Mondino da Luzzi. An Account of medieval anatomy and physiology. And, an Atlas of illustrative figures from manuscript and printed sources
- pt. II. Facsimile.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Monumenta medica ; 2
- Descriptive letterpress on versos facing the plates.
- Related Items
- Facsimile reproduction of the 2nd edition, translated into Italian by Sebastiano Manilio. It includes English translation of the Latin text of the Anatomy of Mundinus and other material not found in the original Latin edition of the Fasciculus, Venice, 1491. The editor's English translation of the Anatomy is made from the edition of Pietro Andrea Morsiano of Imola, Bologna, 1482.
- Translation of: Fasciculus medicinae.
- Related Work
- Anatomia. English.
- Fasciculus medicinae. Italian.
Browse related items
Start at call number: