Mexico. Presidential election : ephemera, 2018
- Mexico, 2018
- Physical description
- 3.84 linear feet (1 carton, 4 flat boxes, 1 map folder and 1 extra large tube)
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M2386 CARTON 1||In-library use|
|M2386 FLAT BOX 2||In-library use|
|M2386 FLAT BOX 3||In-library use|
|M2386 FLAT BOX 4||In-library use|
|M2386 FLAT BOX 5||In-library use|
|M2386 MAP FOLDER 6||In-library use|
|M2386 TUBE 7||In-library use|
- Materials consist of ephemera related to the 2018 Presidential election in Mexico. Included are newspapers; 4 hats with political slogans and a ribbon; 2 tote bags; 1 backpack with political slogans; political leaflets; bumper stickers; 10 t-shirts with political slogans; 9 cloth political banners; 10 political banners; 1 political poster and 2 large and 2 extra large political posters on heavy plastic with grommets for hanging.
- López Obrador, Andrés Manuel.
- Rodríguez Calderón, Jaime, 1957-
- Anaya, Ricardo.
- Meade, José Antonio.
- Movimiento Regeneración Nacional (Mexico).
- Partido Acción Nacional (Mexico).
- Partido Revolucionario Institucional.
- Presidents > Mexico > Election > History > 21st century.
- Elections > Mexico > 21st century.
- Mexico > Politics and government > 2000-
- Publication date
- Open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Cite as
- [identification of item], Mexico. Presidential election : ephemera, 2018 (M2386). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- While Special Collections is the owner of the physical items, permission to examine collection materials is not an authorization to publish. These materials are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any transmission or reproduction beyond that allowed by fair use requires permission from the owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish.
- Purchase; 2018. Accession MSS 2018-375.
Browse related items
Start at call number: