National School Walkout Demonstration poster collection, 2018 Mar 14.
- Physical description
- 3 linear feet (1 box)
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC1425 2018-177 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- #NeverAgain Movement
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Four posters from the National School Walkout Demonstration held by Stanford students in front of Green Library on March 14, 2018.
- Publication date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- National School Walkout Demonstration poster collection (SC1425). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Posters collected from students by University Archives staff after demonstration.
- On March 14, 2018 students across the United States walked out in demonstrations, a month to the day after the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school in Parkland, Florida. Stanford Students gathered outside of Green Library to call for stricter gun control laws and to discuss the larger problem of gun violence in communities of color.
Browse related items
Start at call number: