Home, W.S. Wilcox, 1950, Below [graphic]
- English. In English.
- Santa Clara Valley, 1950.
- Physical description
- 1 photograph : digital, TIFF (86.9 MB)
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MSS PHOTO 0595||In process|
- A 2017 scan of a 1950 photograph of an orchard owned by W.S. Wilcox that once stood where the Intel building is now in the Santa Clara Valley. Moffett Field is visible in the upper left corner, surrounded by farms and orchards. The street at the bottom of the photo is Kifer and the other running along the top of the property is Coffin. Bayshore Expressway, now known as Highway 101 is visible at the top.
- Publication date
- Title from item.
- Photographer unknown.
- Photograph taken in 1950 but scanned in 2017.
- Open for research.
- Cite as
- Home, W.S. Wilcox, 1950, Below [graphic] (Mss Photo 0595). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- While Special Collections is the owner of the physical items, permission to examine collection materials is not an authorization to publish. These materials are made available for use in research, teaching, and private study. Any transmission or reproduction beyond that allowed by fair use requires permission from the owners of rights, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/spc/using-collections/permission-publish.
- Gift of Betty Chase, 2017. Accession MSS 2018-200.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Separated from 13156164 (related record's ckey)
Browse related items
Start at call number: