What aspects of phonological awareness predict later reading skills in a shallow orthography? : the case of Kinyarwanda
- Joseph S. Kim.
- Physical description
- 44 leaves.
Also available at
At the library
Education Library (Cubberley)
|3780 2017 K||Unknown|
- Kim, Joseph S.
- Loyalka, Prashant, primary advisor.
- Goldenberg, Claude Nestor, 1954- primary advisor.
- Stanford University. Graduate School of Education.
- Publication date
- Submitted to the International Comparative Education Program, Graduate School of Education, Stanford University.
- Thesis M.A. Stanford University 2017.
Browse related items
Start at call number: