Wiley handbook of science and technology for homeland security
- [editor-in-chief, John G. Voeller].
- Uniform Title
- Wiley handbook of science and technology for homeland security (Online)
- [Hoboken, N.J.] : Wiley, 2008-
- The Wiley Handbook of Science and Technology for Homeland Security is designed to support the effective communication of homeland security research across disciplinary and institutional boundaries. The Handbook: educates researchers in the critical needs of the homeland security and intelligence communities; emphasizes the role of fundamental science in creating novel technological solutions; details the international dimensions of homeland security and counterterrorism research; provides guidance on technology diffusion from the laboratory to the field; supports cross-disciplinary dialogue in this field between operational, R & D and consumer communities.--Reference work home.
- Beginning date
- Title from title screen (viewed May 25, 2009).
- Text (HTML and PDF).
- Made available by: Wiley InterScience (Online service).
- Access restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Also available in a print version.
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.