- Bill Murray, Jan Vogler, and friends.
- audio file.
- [New York] : Decca Gold, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- The swan / Camille Saint-Saëns ; "Blessing the boats" / Lucille Clifton (2:49)
- From "Song of the open road" and "Song of myself" / Walt Whitman (3:41)
- Prelude from Suite for cello solo no. 1 in G major, BWV 1007 / Johann Sebastian Bach (2:29)
- Andante un poco mosso, from Trio no. 1 in B-flat major, D. 898 / Franz Schubert ; from "The deerslayer" / James Fenimore Cooper (5:30)
- It ain't necessarily so : from Porgy and Bess / George Gershwin (5:13)
- Muerte del ángel / Astor Piazzola (3:09)
- When will I ever learn to live in God / Van Morrison ; arr. Stephen Buck (5:36)
- Moon river / Henry Mancini ; from "Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" / Mark Twain (15:58)
- I dream of Jeannie with the light brown hair / Stephen Foster (5:46)
- Blues, from Sonata for violin and piano / Maurice Ravel ; "If Grant had been drinking at Appomattox" / James Thurber (7:13)
- Selections from West Side story. Somewhere (2:58) ; I feel pretty (2:03) ; America (2:33) / Leonard Bernstein ; arr. Stephen Buck.
- Actor Bill Murray met cellist Jan Vogler on a trans-Atlantic flight. The two struck up a friendship and soon had the idea to work together on a project, a program of classical music, singing and literature that would reflect on the great values of American culture.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Bill Murray, speaker (tracks 1-2, 4, 8-10), vocals (tracks 5, 7, 9, 11-13) ; Jan Vogler, cello (tracks 1, 3-4, 6-8, 11-13) ; Vanessa Perez, piano (tracks 1, 4-13) ; Mira Wang, violin (tracks 4-7, 9-13).
- Recorded 2017 April DiMenna Center for Classical Music, New York City.
- Publisher Number
- 00028948157921 Decca