- Matjaž Tančič, Koryo Studio.
- BeiJing, China : Jiazazhi Limited, 2016.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 3D glasses, 66 pieces of 3D cards : color illustrations ; 1 box (23 x 7 x 7 cm) + 1 booklet
At the library
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
Locked stacks (Small): Ask at circulation desk
|TR780 .T363 2016||In-library use|
Library has: 66 pieces of 3D cards+1booklet
- 3DPRK is a collaborative project between Slovenian photographer Matjaž Tančič and Koryo Studio. The team of five (photographer, producer, two North Korean guides, one driver) photographed soldiers at the tense Demilitarised Zone at the North-South Korean border, and visited the schools, hospitals and newly completed leisure facilities considered the pride of the reclusive state. Invited to document North Korea in 3D, Slovenian photographer Matjaž Tančič wanted to show something of the people who live there, stripped of rhetoric. It is the uniqueness and beauty of the 3D technique used for each photograph that ultimately highlights the individual nature of the people posing for each shot, and the various layers that make up the surreal theatrical set that is the DPRK today.-from Koryo Studio.
- Publication date
- First edition of 1000.
- Comes in clamshell box.
- 3D portraits from North Korean in 2014, by Beijing based Slovenian photographer Matjaž Tančič collaborate with Koryo Studio.-from publisher.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: