Database of religious history
- Vancouver, BC : University of British Columbia, 2017-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Slingerland, Edward G. (Edward Gilman), project director.
- Monroe, M. Willis, editor.
- Muthukrishna, Michael.
- University of British Columbia issuing body.
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada sponsoring body.
- A centralized clearinghouse for scholarly knowledge of the historical record, bringing together a core of quantified, standardized data with qualitative comments, references to crucial resources, and links to on-line text and image databases. Built-in analytic and data visualization tools are included.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Religious history database
- Religion database
- "The DRH is a completely open-access, non-profit academic initiative."--home page.
- Project Director, Edward Slingerland ; Technical Director, Michael Muthukrishna ; Managing Editor, M. Willis Monroe.
- Funding Information
- Grant funding awarded by the Canadian Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC).