... The Italian garden
- with 351 plates, translated by L. Scopoli.
- Milano, Roma, Bestetti & Tumminelli, 1925.
- Physical description
- 2 p. l., -59 p., 4 l. CCCLI pl. on 176 l. 35 cm.
At the library
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SB466.I8 D1 F||In-library use|
- Bibliography and illustrations: p. 49-59.
- Publication date
- Printed in Italy.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Provenance: Mortimer C. Leventritt (bookplate)
Browse related items
Start at call number: