Descriptive catalogue of materials relating to the history of Great Britain and Ireland, to the end of the reign of Henry VII.
- By Thomas Duffus Hardy ... Published by the authority of the lords commissioners of Her Majesty's treasury under the direction of the master of the rolls ...
- London, Longman, Green, Longman, and Roberts, 1862-71.
- Physical description
- 3 v. in 4. 20 fold. Fascims. (incl. front., v.3) 25 cm.
- Rerum Britannicarum medii aevi scriptores ; no. 26
- Hardy, Thomas Duffus, Sir, 1804-1878.
- I. From the Roman period to the Norman invasion.
- 2. v.--II. From A. D.
- 1066 to A. D. 1200.--III. From A. D.
- 1200 to A. D. 1327.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Rerum Britannicarum medii aevi scriptores ; no.26
- Vol. 3 has imprint: London, Longman & co.; [etc.] 1871.
- Mainly manuscript sources; appendix: "A list of materials for our history which have hitherto been printed": v.1 pt.2, p.-918.
Browse related items
Start at call number: