Branching morphogenesis [electronic resource]
- [edited by] Jamie A. Davies.
- Georgetown, Tex. : Landes Bioscience/Eurekah.com ; New York : Springer Science+Business Media, c2006.
- Physical description
- 246 p. : ill. (some col.).
- Molecular biology intelligence unit (Unnumbered)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Why a book on branching, and why now? / Jamie A. Davies
- Branching morphogenesis in vertebrate neurons / Katherine M. Kollins and Roger W. Davenport
- Branching of single cells in arabidopsis / Daniel Bouyer and Martin Hülskamp
- Branching in fungal hyphae and fungal tissues: growing mycelia in a desktop computer / David Moore, Liam J. McNulty, and Audrius Meskauskas
- Branching in colonial hydroids / Igor A. Kosevich
- How is the branching of animal blood vessels implemented? / Sybill Patan
- Extracellular matrix remodeling in mammary gland branching morphogenesis and breast cancer: the double-edged sword / Eva A. Turley and Mina J. Bissell --
- Branching morphogenesis in mammalian kidneys / Jamie A. Davies
- Embryonic salivary gland branching morphogenesis / Tina Jaskoll and Michael Melnick
- Branching morphogenesis of the prostate / A.A. Thomson and P.C. Marker
- Uterine glands / Thomas E. Spencer ... [et al.]
- Physical mechanisms of branching morphogenesis in animals: from viscous fingering to cartilage rings / Vincent Fleury ... [et al.].
- Publication date
- Molecular biology intelligence unit
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.
- 0387256156 (alk. paper)