Bioengineering approaches to pulmonary physiology and medicine [electronic resource]
- edited by Michael C.K. Khoo.
- New York : Plenum Press, c1996.
- Physical description
- viii, 256 p. : ill.
- Khoo, Michael C. K.
- Biomedical Engineering Society.
- ProQuest (Firm)
- Biomedical Simulations Resource Short Course on Bioengineering Approaches to Pulmonary Physiology and Medicine (12th : 1995 : Seattle, Wash.)
- Symposium on Nonlinear Dynamics and Respiratory Control (1995 : Boston, Mass.)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Systems modeling of ventilatory control
- 2. Modeling of the neural control of breathing
- 3. Nonlinear dynamical analysis of respiration
- 4. Modeling of pulmonary mechanics and gas exchange.
- Publication date
- "Proceedings of the 12th Biomedical Simulations Resource Short Course on Bioengineering Approaches to Pulmonary Physiology and Medicine, held May 20, 1995, in Seattle, Washington; and of the Annual Biomedical Engineering Society conference Symposium on Nonlinear Dynamics and Respiratory Control, held October 6-8, 1995, in Boston, Massachusetts"--T.p. verso.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to ProQuest affiliated libraries.