On the principles of astronomy; an edition of the Arabic and Hebrew versions with translation, analysis, and an Arabic-Hebrew-English glossary
- By Bernard R. Goldstein.
- Uniform Title
- Kitāb fī al-hayʼah. Polyglot
- New Haven, Yale University Press, 1971.
- Physical description
- 2 v. illus., facsims. 25 cm.
- Yale studies in the history of science and medicine 7
- v. 1. Analysis and translation. Bibliography: p. -158.--
- v. 2. The Arabic and Hebrew versions.
- Astronomy, Arab.
- Publication date
- The Arabic original (known under title: Kitāb fī al-hayʼh) and the Hebrew translation by Moses Ibn Tibbon (with title: Maʹamar bi-tekhunah) are given on opposite pages.
- The Arabic text is a reproduction of MS. Arab. 963 in the Escorial.
- Related Work
- Kitāb fī al-hayʼah.
- Maʹamar bi-tekhunah.
Browse related items
Start at call number: