Trans & Records, 2017
- Physical description
- 3.5 megabytes (12 files).
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
Items from this collection are featured in:
- Corporate Author
- Trans &.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Includes event postcards and email from a listserv managed by Trans &.
- Earliest date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- Trans & Records (1387). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Transferred by Trans &.
- Trans & is a group where trans students at Stanford University can meet with other trans students to talk about real life issues.
Browse related items
Start at call number: