Leaded stained glass plate of St. Eustache, late 19th or early 20th century
- Physical description
- 1 item : color ; 33 x 17 cm
- 0.2 linear feet (1 flat box).
At the library
Collections are moving, which may affect access. Request materials as early as possible. Maximum 5 items per day. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about access.
|M2336 BOX 1||In-library use|
- A leaded stained glass panel, measuring approximately 8 by 12 inches, with vitreous paint, silver stain, and acid etched red flash. The panel is a 20th-century work from Cologne and is based on the right panel of the Paumgartner Altarpiece by Albrecht Dürer, ca. 1500. It depicts the 2nd-century Roman martyr, St. Eustache.
- Cracked horizontally.
- Open for research. Note that material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Cite as
- Leaded stained glass plate from Cologne (M2236). Department of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California.
- This material is believed to be in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- 2018. Accession MSS 2018-145.
Browse related items
Start at call number: