Operator theory in different settings and related applications : 26th IWOTA, Tbilisi, July 2015
- Roland Duduchava, Marinus A. Kaashoek, Nikolai Vasilevski, Victor Vinnikov, editors.
- Cham, Switzerland : Birkhäuser : Springer International Publishing, 
- Physical description
- vii, 309 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm.
- Operator theory, advances and applications ; v. 262.
- Operator theory, advances and applications. Linear operators and linear systems.
- Operator theory, advances and applications. Advances in partial differential equations.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA329 .I585 2015||New books shelf|
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Remembering Leiba Rodman 1949-2015, at IWOTA 2015 / J.A. Ball, M.A. Kaashoek, A.C.M. Ran and I.M. Spitkovsky
- Murray A. Marshall, 24.3.1940-1.05.2015 : a brief mathematical obituary / S. Kuhlmann
- Survey Articles
- Interpolation and transfer-function realization for the noncommutative Schur-Agler class / J.A. Ball, G. Marx and V. Vinnikov
- Lattice theory and toeplitz determinants / A. Böttcher, L. Fukshansky, S.R. Garcia and H. Maharaj
- All Solutions to an Operator Nevanlinna-Pick Interpolation Problem / A.E. Frazho, S. ter Horst and M.A. Kaashoek
- Research Articles
- Projective quantum modules and projective ideals of C*-algebras / A.Ya. Helemskii
- On the determinacy of the moment problem for symmetric algebras of a locally convex space / M. Infusino, S. Kuhlmann and M. Marshall
- On the partial indices of triangular matrix functions with prescribed indices of their diagonal entries / K.V. Harutyunyan, A.G. Kamalyan and I.M. Spitkovsky
- Toeplitz operators via sesquilinear forms / G. Rozenblum and N. Vasilevski
- List of invited, plenary and semi-plenary speakers
- List of thematic sessions
- List of participants.
- Publisher's Summary
- This book provides a selection of reports and survey articles on the latest research in the area of single and multivariable operator theory and related fields. The latter include singular integral equations, ordinary and partial differential equations, complex analysis, numerical linear algebra, and real algebraic geometry - all of which were among the topics presented at the 26th International Workshop in Operator Theory and its Applications, held in Tbilisi, Georgia, in the summer of 2015. Moreover, the volume includes three special commemorative articles. One of them is dedicated to the memory of Leiba Rodman, another to Murray Marshall, and a third to Boris Khvedelidze, an outstanding Georgian mathematician and one of the founding fathers of the theory of singular integral equations. The book will be of interest to a broad range of mathematicians, from graduate students to researchers, whose primary interests lie in operator theory, complex analysis and applications, as well as specialists in mathematical physics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783319625263 20180723
- Publication date
- Operator theory : advances and applications, 0255-0156 ; volume 262. Linear operators and linear systems
- Operator theory : advances and applications, 0255-0156 ; volume 262. Advances in partial differential equations
- International conference proceedings.
- Memorial volume to two mathematicians, Leiba Rodman, 1949-2015 and Boris Khvedelidze, 1915-1994.
- "ISSN 2296-4878 (electronic)"--Title page verso.
- Available in another form
- ( 9783319625270 (online) )
- Available in another form
- 9783319625263 (fold.)
- 9783319625270 (online)
Browse related items
Start at call number: