50 years with Hardy spaces : a tribute to Victor Havin
- Anton Baranov, Sergei Kisliakov, Nikolai Nikolski, editors.
- Cham, Switzerland : Birkhäuser : Springer International Publishing, 
- Physical description
- vi, 484 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm.
- Operator theory, advances and applications ; v. 261.
- Operator theory, advances and applications. Linear operators and linear systems.
- Operator theory, advances and applications. Advances in partial differential equations.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Havin's biomathography
- Victor Petrovich Havin, a life devoted to mathematics / A.D. Baranov, S.V. Kislyakov, and N.K. Nikolski
- List of publications of Victor Havin
- Mathematics as a source of certainty and uncertainty / V.P. Havin
- Remembering Victor Petrovich Havin / K.M. Dyakonov
- Contributed papers
- Interpolation by the derivatives of operator lipschitz functions / A.B. Aleksandrov
- Discrete multichannel scattering with step-like potential / I. Alvarez-Romero and Yu. I. Lyubarskii
- Note on the resonance method for the riemann zeta function / A. Bondarenko and K. Seip
- Spectra of stationary processes on Z / A. Borichev, M. Sodin and B. Weiss
- Index formulas for toeplitz operators, approximate identities, and the Wolf-Havin theorem / A. Böttcher
- Bounded point derivations on certain function algebras / J.E. Brennan
- Three problems in function theory / J.E. Brennan
- Various sharp estimates for semi-discrete riesz transforms of the second order / K. Domelevo, A. Osȩkowski and S. Petermichl
- On the maximum principle for the riesz transform / V. Eiderman and F. Nazarov
- Submultiplicative operators on C...-spaces / D. Faifman, H. Konig and V. Milman
- Isoperimetric functional inequalities via the maximum principle : the exterior differential systems approach / P. Ivanisvili and A. Volberg
- Fundamental groups, slalom curves and extremal length / B. Jöricke
- Sparse bounds for random discrete carleson theorems / B. Krause and M. T. Lacey
- Nodal sets of laplace eigenfunctions : estimates of the hausdorff measure in dimensions two and three / A. Logunov and E. Malinnikova
- Differentiability of solutions to the neumann problem with low-regularity data via dynamical systems / V. Mazʹya and R. Owen
- A function with support of finite measure and "Small" spectrum / F. Nazarov and A. Olevskii
- An elementary approach to operator lipschitz type estimates / V. V. Peller
- Spectral gap properties of the unitary groups : around rider's results on non-commutative sidon sets / G. Pisier
- Sublinear equations and schur's test for integral operators / I.E. Verbitsky.
Written in honor of Victor Havin (1933-2015), this volume presents a collection of surveys and original papers on harmonic and complex analysis, function spaces and related topics, authored by internationally recognized experts in the fields. It also features an illustrated scientific biography of Victor Havin, one of the leading analysts of the second half of the 20th century and founder of the Saint Petersburg Analysis Seminar. A complete list of his publications, as well as his public speech "Mathematics as a source of certainty and uncertainty", presented at the Doctor Honoris Causa ceremony at Linkoeping University, are also included.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title variation
- Fifty years with Hardy spaces
- Operator theory : advances and applications, 0255-0156 ; volume 261. Linear operators and linear systems
- Operator theory : advances and applications, 0255-0156 ; volume 261. Advances in partial differential equations
- Memorial volume.
- "ISSN 2296-4878 (electronic)"--Title page verso.
- 9783319590776 (hbk.)
- 9783319590783 (online)
- 3319590774 (hbk.)
- 3319590782 (online)
Browse related items
Start at call number: