Antimicrobial resistance in wastewater treatment processes
- [edited] by Patricia L. Keen, Raphaël Fugère.
- Hoboken, NJ : Wiley, 2018.
- Physical description
- online resource (xviii, 602 pages) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Antimicrobial resistance genes and wastewater treatment / Mehrnoush Mohammadali and Julian Davies
- When pathogens and environmental organisms meet : consequences for antibiotic resistance / Jose Luis Martinez and Fernando Baquero
- One health : the role wastewater treatment plants play as reservoirs, amplifiers, and transmitters of antibiotic resistance genes and antibiotic resistant bacteria / Marilyn C. Roberts
- Assessing the impact of wastewater treatment plants on environmental levels of antibiotic resistance / Jessica Williams-Nguyen, Irene Bueno, and Randall S. Singer
- Navigating through the challenges associated with the analysis of antimicrobials and their transformation products in wastewater / Randolph R. Singh, Rachel A Mullen and Diana S. Aga
- Metagenomic approaches for antibiotic resistance gene detection in wastewater treatment plants / Ying Yang and Tong Zhang
- Antimicrobials and antimicrobial resistant bacteria in Australia / Andrew J. Watkinson and Simon D. Costanzo
- The mobile resistome in wastewater treatment facilities and downstream environments / Roberto B.M. Marano and Eddie Cytryn
- Bacterial diversity and antibiotic resistance genes in wastewater treatment plant influents and effluents / Veiko Voolaid, Erica Donner, Sotirios Vasileiadis, and Thomas U. Berendonk
- The effect of advanced treatment technologies on the removal of antibiotic resistance
- Popi karaolia, Stella Michael, and Despo Fatta-Kassinos
- Antimicrobial resistance spread mediated by wastewater irrigation: the Mezquital Valley case study / Melanie Broszat and Elisabeth Grohmann
- Antimicrobial resistance related to agricultural wastewater and biosolids / Lisa M. Durso and Amy Millmier Schmidt
- Environmental antibiotic resistance associated with land application of biosolids / Jean E. Mclain, Channah M. Rock, and Charles P. Gerba
- High throughput method for analyzing antibiotic resistance genes in wastewater treatment plants / Johanna Muurinen, Antti Karkman, and Marko Virta
- Antibiotic resistance and wastewater treatment process / Thi Thuy Do, Sinéad Murphy, and Fiona Walsh
- Antibiotic pollution and occurrence of bacterial antibiotic resistance genes in Latin American developing countries : case study of the Katari watershed in the Bolivian highlands / Denisse Archundia, Celine Duwig, Jean M.F. Martins, Frederic Lehembre, Marie-Christine Morel, and Gabriela Flores
- Antimicrobial resistance in hospital wastewaters / Judith Isaac-Renton and Patricia L. Keen
- Curbing the resistance movement : examining public perception of the spread of antibiotic resistant organisms / Agnes V. Macdonald and Patricia L. keen
- Public health consequences of antimicrobial resistance in the wastewater treatment process / Patricia L. Keen, Raphaël Fugère, and David M. Patrick.
- Publication date
- Designed as a companion volume to Antimicrobial resistance in the environment / edited by Patricia L. Keen, Mark H.M.M. Montforts. c2012.
- Related item
- Companion to: Antimicrobial resistance in the environment 2012 (not owned)
- 1119192439 (cloth)
- 9781119192435 (cloth)
- 1119192420 (electronic bk.)
- 9781119192428 (electronic bk.)