Language and automata theory and applications : 12th International Conference, LATA 2018, Ramat Gan, Israel, April 9-11, 2018 ; proceedings
- Shmuel Tomi Klein, Carlos Martyin-Vide, Dana Shapira (Eds.).
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- x, 320 pages ; 24 cm.
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 10792.
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA267 .L38 2018||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
- Underlying principles and recurring ideas of formal grammars.- Sliding Window Algorithms for Regular Languages.- Reshaping the context-free model: linguistic and algorithmic aspects.- Disturbance Decoupling in Finite Automata.- On the synchronization of planar automata.- Event-Clock Nested Automata.- On Periodicity Lemma for Partial Words.- Bubble-Flip - A New Generation Algorithm for Prefix Normal Words.- Pomsets and Unfolding of Reset Petri Nets.- Over-Approximative Petri Net Synthesis for Restricted Subclasses of Nets.- Measuring Closeness between Cayley Automatic Groups and Automatic Groups.- Permutations sorted by a finite and an infinite stack in series.- Analytic combinatorics of lattice paths with forbidden patterns: enumerative aspects.- Deciding regular intersection emptiness of complete problems for PSPACE and the polynomial hierarchy.- Descriptional and computational complexity of the circuit representation of finite automata.- Model Learning as a Satisfiability Modulo Theories Problem.- Default Logic and Bounded Treewidth.- General Class of Monoids Supporting Canonisation and Minimisation of (Sub)sequential Transducers.- Learners Based on Transducers.- Handling ties correctly and efficiently in Viterbi training using the Viterbi semiring.- Formal languages over GF(2).- Timed Comparisons of Semi-Markov Processes.- Efficient Translation with Linear Bimorphisms.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783319773124 20180611
- Publisher's Summary
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications, LATA 2018, held in Ramat Gan, Israel, in April 2018.The 20 revised full papers presented together with 3 invited papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 58 submissions. The papers cover fields like algebraic language theory, algorithms for semi-structured data mining, algorithms on automata and words, automata and logic, automata for system analysis and programme verification, automata networks, automatic structures, codes, combinatorics on words, computational complexity, concurrency and Petri nets, data and image compression, descriptional complexity, foundations of finite state technology, foundations of XML, grammars (Chomsky hierarchy, contextual, unification, categorial, etc.), grammatical inference and algorithmic learning, graphs and graph transformation, language varieties and semigroups, language-based cryptography, mathematical and logical foundations of programming methodologies, parallel and regulated rewriting, parsing, patterns, power series, string processing algorithms, symbolic dynamics, term rewriting, transducers, trees, tree languages and tree automata, and weighted automata.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783319773124 20180611
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 10792
- LNCS sublibrary. SL 1, Theoretical computer science and general issues
- 9783319773124 paperback
- 3319773127 paperback
Browse related items
Start at call number: