Algorithms and Discrete Applied Mathematics : 4th International Conference, CALDAM 2018, Guwahati, India, February 15-17, 2018, Proceedings
- B.S. Panda, Partha P. Goswami (eds.).
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer International Publishing : Imprint : Springer, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xvi, 300 pages ; 23 cm.
- Lecture notes in computer science ; 10743.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA76.9 .A43 A44 2018||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
- Efficient Domination and Efficient Edge Domination: A Brief Survey.- Mixed Unit Interval Bigraphs.-Hamiltonian Path in K1, t-free split Graphs - a Dichotomy.- A Fully Polynomial Time Approximation Scheme for Refutations in Weighted Difference Constraint Systems.- Probabilistic Properties of Highly Connected Random Geometric Graphs.- On Indicated Coloring of Some Classes of Graphs.- Line Segment Disk Cover.- Fixed-parameter tractable algorithms for Tracking Set Problems.- Exact computation of the number of accepting paths of an NTM.- Determining Minimal Degree Polynomials of a Cyclic Code of length 2^k over Z8.- Consistent Subset Problem with two labels.- The Edge Geodetic Number of Product Graphs.- Burning Spiders.- Drawing Graphs on Few Circles and Few Spheres.- On a lower bound for the eccentric connectivity index of graphs.- On the Tractability of (k, i)-Coloring.- Window Queries for Problems on Intersecting Objects and Maximal Points.- Bounded stub resolution for some maximal 1-planar graphs.- On Structural Parameterizations of Firefighting.- On the Simultaneous Minimum Spanning Trees Problem.- Variations of cops and robbers game on grids.- Alternation, Sparsity and Sensitivity : Combinatorial Bounds and Exponential Gaps.- On oriented L(p-- 1)-labeling.- Radius, Diameter, Incenter, Circumcenter, Width and Minimum Enclosing Cylinder for Some Polyhedral Distance Functions.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783319741796 20180611
- Publisher's Summary
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Algorithms and Discrete Applied Mathematics, CALDAM 2018, held in Guwahati, India, in February 2018. The 23 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 68 submissions. They focus on topics related to efficient algorithms and data structures, their analysis (both theoretical and experimental). The mathematical problems arising thereof, and new applications of discrete mathematics, advances in existing applications and development of new tools for discrete mathematics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783319741796 20180611
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10743
- 9783319741796 paperback
- 3319741799 paperback
Browse related items
Start at call number: