Advanced and multivariate statistical methods : practical application and interpretation
- Craig A. Mertler, Arizona State University, Rachel Vannatta Reinhart, Bowling Green State University.
- Sixth edition.
- New York : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2017.
- Physical description
- xvi, 374 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QA278 .M47 2017||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction to multivariate statistics
- A guide to multivariate techniques
- Pre-analysis data screening
- Factorial analysis of variance
- Analysis of covariance
- Multivariate analysis of variance and covariance
- Multiple regression
- Path analysis
- Factor analysis
- Discriminant analysis
- Logistic regression.
- Publisher's Summary
- Ideal for non-math majors, Advanced and Multivariate Statistical Methods teaches students to interpret, present, and write up results for each statistical technique without overemphasizing advanced math. This highly applied approach covers the why, what, when and how of advanced and multivariate statistics in a way that is neither too technical nor too mathematical. Students also learn how to compute each technique using SPSS software. New to the Sixth Edition Instructor ancillaries are now available with the sixth edition. All SPSS directions and screenshots have been updated to Version 23 of the software. Student learning objectives have been added as a means for students to target their learning and for instructors to focus their instruction. Key words are reviewed and reinforced in the end of chapter material to ensure that students understand the vocabulary of advanced and multivariate statistics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781138289734 20180514
- Publication date
- Available in another form
- Online version: Mertler, Craig A. Advanced and multivariate statistical methods. 6e [6th edition]. New York : Routledge, 2017 ( 9781315266978 )
- 9781138289710 (hbk.)
- 113828971X (hbk.)
- 9781138289734 (pbk.)
- 1138289736 (pbk.)
- 9781315266978 (ebk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: