- Bob Mould.
- [Los Angeles, Calif.] : Omnivore Recordings ; Santa Monica, CA : Universal Music Special Markets, ℗2014.
- Physical description
- 2 audio discs : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
- Workbook. Sunspots ; Wishing well ; Heartbreak a stranger ; See a little light ; Poison years ; Sinners and their repentances ; Brasilia crossed with Trenton ; Compositions for the young and old ; Lonely afternoon ; Dreaming, I am ; Whichever way the wind blows ; Bonus track: All those people know
- Live at the Cabaret Metro, 1989. Sunspots ; Wishing well ; Compositions for the young and old ; Heartbreak a stranger ; Dreaming, I am ; If you're true ; Poison years ; Sinners and their repentences ; Lonely afternoon ; Brasilia crossed with Trenton ; See a little light ; Whichever way the wind blows ; All those people know ; Shoot out the lights ; Hardly getting over it ; Celebrated summer ; Makes no sense at all.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Title Variation
- Workbook twenty five
- Rock music.
- Title from container.
- Workbook originally released as Virgin -91240, May 2, 1989; Live at the Cabaret Metro, tracks 6-7, 10, and 14 originally released on Wishing well, Virgin PR 2929, 1989.
- Compact disc.
- Original album review by David Browne, program notes by Michael Azerrad and Ryan Adams, and lyrics (19 p. : ports.) inserted in container.
- Production Credits
- Produced by Bob Mould.
- Bob Mould, vocals, guitars, keyboards, mandolin, percussion ; Anton Fier, drums ; Tony Maimone, bass ; Jane Scarpantoni, cello ; Steve Haigler, percussion.
- Workbook Recorded at Paisley Park Studios, Chanhassan, MN and Grog Kill Studio, Willow, NY.
- Live at the Cabaret Metro, 1989 Recorded May 14, 1989, at Cabaret Metro, Chicago, IL.
- Publisher Number
- OVCD-36 Omnivore Recordings
- B0019911-02 Universal Music Special Markets
- 1-91240 Virgin Records America
- PR 2929 Virgin
Browse related items
Start at call number: