Comparative genomics : methods and protocols
- edited by João C. Setubal, Jens Stoye, Peter F. Stadler.
- New York, NY : Humana Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xii, 481 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 27 cm.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) ; 1704.
- Springer protocols (Series)
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1704||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Gene phylogenies and orthologous groups / Joao C. Setubal and Peter F. Stadler
- Pan-genome storage and analysis techniques / Tina Zekic, Guillaume Holley, and Jens Stoye
- Comparative genomics for prokaryotes / Joao C. Setubal, Nalvo F. Almeida, and Alice R. Wattam
- Assembly, annotation, and comparative genomics in PATRIC, the all bacterial bioinformatics resource center / Alice R. Wattam, Thomas Brettin, James J. Davis, Svetlana Gerdes, Ronald Kenyon, Dustin Machi, Chunhong Mao, Robert Olson, Ross Overbeek, Gordon D. Pusch, Maulik P. Shukla, Rick Stevens, Veronika Vonstein, Andrew Warren, Fangfang Xia, and Hyunseung Yoo
- Phylogenomics / Jose S.L. Patane, Joaquim Martins-JR, and Joao C. Setubal
- Comparative genome annotation / Stefanie Konig, Lars Romoth, and Mario Stanke
- Practical guide for comparative genomics of mobile genetic elements in prokaryotic genomes / Danillo Oliveira Alvarenga, Leandro M. Moreira, Mick Chandler, and Alessandro M. Varani
- Comparative metagenomics / Andrew Maltez Thomas, Felipe Prata Lima, Livia Maria Silva Moura, Aline Maria da, Silva, Emmanuel Dias Neto, and Joao C. Setubal
- Genome rearrangement analysis : cut and join genome rearrangements and gene cluster preserving approaches / Tom Hartmann, Martin Middendorf, and Matthias Bernt
- Whole genome duplication in plants : implications for evolutionary analysis / David Sankoff and Chunfang Zheng
- Sequence-based synteny analysis of multiple large genomes / Daniel Doerr and Bernard M.E. Moret
- Family-free genome comparison / Daniel Doerr, Pedro Feijao, and Jens Stoye
- Comparative methods for reconstructing ancient genome organization / Yoann Anselmetti, Nina Luhmann, Severine Berard, Eric Tannier, and Cedric Chauve
- Comparative RNA genomics / Rolf Backofen, Jan Gorodkin, Ivo L. Hofacker, and Peter F. Stadler
- Bioinformatic approaches for comparative analysis of viruses / Deyvid Amgarten and Chris Upton
- Comparative genomics of gene loss and gain in Caenorhabditis and other nematodes / Christian Rodelsperger
- Comparative genomics in Drosophila / Martin Oti, Attilio Pane, and Michael Sammeth
- Comparative genomics in Homo sapiens / Martin Oti and Michael Sammeth.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume provides broad coverage of computational and mathematical techniques and concepts related to the field of comparative genomics. The topics covered in the chapters range from those concerned with general techniques and concepts that apply to all organisms to others that are more specialized, covering specific biological systems such as viruses, Drosophila, and Homo sapiens. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, by authors who are active researchers in the field, many chapters include step-by-step procedures, which illustrate practical applications of the techniques described. Cutting-edge and thorough, Comparative Genomics: Methods and Protocols should be useful to students and researchers in the continually growing and exciting field of comparative genomics.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493974610 20180409
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1704
- Springer protocols
Browse related items
Start at call number: