Cultural heritage infrastructures in digital humanities
- edited by Agiatis Benardou, Erik Champion, Costis Dallas and Lorna M. Hughes.
- London ; New York : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2018.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xvii, 172 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Digital research in the arts and humanities.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Introduction Agiatis Benardou, Erik Champion, Costis Dallas and Lorna Hughes 2. The Role of 3D Models in Virtual Heritage InfrastructuresErik Champion 3. Internet Archaeology and Digital Scholarly CommunicationJulian D. Richards 4. Crowds for Clouds: Recent Trends in Humanities Research InfrastructuresTobias Blanke, Conny Kristel and Laurent Romary 5. The Ethnography of Infrastructures: Digital Humanities and Cultural AnthropologyGertraud Koch 6. Building Personal Research Collections in Art HistoryChristina Kamposiori, Claire Warwick and Simon Mahony 7. Making sure the data fit the researchers. Data Identification and Investigation in European Holocaust Research Infrastructure (EHRI) Veerle Vanden Daelen 8. Mubil: A Library-based Immersive Virtual Environment for Situated Historical LearningAlexandra Angeletaki and Marcello Carrozzino 9. Digital Heritage Tools in Ireland - a Review Sharon Webb and Aileen O'Carroll 10. From Europeana Cloud to Europeana Research: Tools, Users and Methods Agiatis Benardou and Alastair Dunning 11. Digital humanities research needs from cultural heritage looking forward to 2025? Seamus Ross.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781472447128 20180403
- Publisher's Summary
- What are the leading tools and archives in digital cultural heritage? How can they be integrated into research infrastructures to better serve their intended audiences? In this book, authors from a wide range of countries, representing some of the best research projects in digital humanities related to cultural heritage, discuss their latest findings, both in terms of new tools and archives, and how they are used (or not used) by both specialists and by the general public.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781472447128 20180403
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Digital research in the arts and humanities
- 9781472447128 (hardback ; alkaline paper)
- 1472447123 (hardback ; alkaline paper)
- 9781315575278 (electronic book)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: