American art songs for the progressing mezzo-soprano
- English. English words., Staff notation.
- audio file; MP3.
- New York, NY : G. Schirmer, 
- Milwaukee, WI : Distributed by Hal Leonard
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 score (48 pages) ; 31 cm + 1 online resource (12 audio files, digital)
- mezzo-soprano voice (1), piano (1) (total=2)
At the library
|M1619 .A5116 2017||In transit|
- It's all I have to bring / Ernst Bacon
- The daisies ; Longing ; Mother, I cannot mind my wheel / Samuel Barber
- Sometimes I feel like a motherless child / Harry T. Burleigh
- The children / Theodore Chanler
- Loveliest of trees / John Duke
- The shepherd ; Where the music comes from / Lee Hoiby
- The green dog / Herbert Kingsley
- The lass from the low countree / John Jacob Niles
- American lullaby / Gladys Rich
- This little rose / William Roy
- Orpheus with his lute / William Schuman.
- Included Work
- Container of: Bacon, Ernst, 1898-1990. Poems by Emily Dickinson. It's all I have to bring.
- Container of: Barber, Samuel, 1910-1981. Songs, op. 2. Daisies.
- Container of: Barber, Samuel, 1910-1981. Poems of the wind. Longing.
- Container of: Barber, Samuel, 1910-1981. Mother, I cannot mind my wheel
- Container of: Chanler, Theodore, 1902-1961. Children (Choruses)
- Container of: Duke, John, 1899-1984. Loveliest of trees.
- Container of: Hoiby, Lee. Songs of innocence. Shepherd.
- Container of: Hoiby, Lee. Where the music comes from.
- Container of: Kingsley, Herbert. Green dog.
- Container of: Rich, Gladys, 1893-1972. American lullaby.
- Container of: Roy, William, 1928-2003. This little rose
- Container of: Schuman, William, 1910-1992. Orpheus with his lute.
- Container of: Niles, John Jacob, 1892-1980. Lass from the low country.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- For mezzo-soprano and piano.
- "Audio access included - recorded accompaniments online."
- Errata slip inserted.
- Streaming/downloadable audio: Catherine Bringerud, Brendan Fox, Richard Walters, Laura Ward, piano.
- File/Data Type
- Online resource contains 12 audio files (downloadable (1 file at a time (MP3 format) or streaming (online audio player that includes playback functions (navigation, speed, pitch, stereo balance, and A/B looping)) for 1 track at a time).
- Related Work
- Container of (work): Sometimes I feel like a motherless child.
- 9781495088544 (sewn)
- 1495088545 (sewn)
- Publisher Number
- HL50600847 Hal Leonard
Browse related items
Start at call number: