The Oxford handbook of neuronal ion channels
- edited by Arin Bhattacharjee.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2018-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Oxford handbooks online.
- Bhattacharjee, Arin, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors / Roger L. Papke
- Specialized sodium channels in pain transmission / Yucheng Xiao, Zifan Pei, Theodore R. Cummins
- GABA(A) Receptor Physiology and Pharmacology / Martin Wallner, Anne Kerstin Lindemeyer, Richard W. Olsen
- P2X Receptors / Annette Nicke, Thomas Grutter, Terrance M. Egan.
- This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Neuronal ion channels
- Oxford handbooks online
- 9780190669171 (online resource) : No price