The Oxford handbook of invertebrate neurobiology
- edited by John H. Byrne.
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2017-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Oxford handbooks online.
- Byrne, John H., editor.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Neurotransmitters and neuropeptides of invertebrates / Lynne A. Fieber
- Motion vision in arthropods / Alex S. Mauss, Alexander Borst
- Chemosensory transduction in arthropods / Monika Stengl
- Control of Locomotion in Hexapods / Roy E. Ritzmann, Sasha N. Zill
- Search strategies for intentionality in the honeybee brain / Randolf Menzel
- The Vertical Lobe of Cephalopods—A Brain Structure Ideal for Exploring the Mechanisms of Complex Forms of Learning and Memory / Ana Turchetti-Maia, Tal Shomrat, Binyamin Hochner
- Mechanisms of axonal degeneration and regeneration: lessons learned from invertebrates / Jiaxing Li, Catherine A. Collins
- Motor Control in Soft-Bodied Animals / Guy Levy, Nir Nesher, Letizia Zullo, Binyamin Hochner
- Genetic analysis of behavior of Drosophila / Bjoern Brembs
- Morphology of Invertebrate Neurons and Synapses / Ian Meinertzhagen.
- This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online. For more information, please read the site FAQs.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Invertebrate neurobiology
- Oxford handbooks online
- 9780190456764 (online resource) : No price
- 0190456760 electronic book