Old time Irish music in America
- Terry Teahan and Gene Kelly.
- London : Topic, 1977.
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo ; 12 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|TOPIC 12TS352||In-library use|
- Reels: The corner house/The broomstick (Kelly) (2:30)
- Slide: Tom Looney's (1:13)
- Slide: Reagan's (1:12)
- Hornpipes: The sweep's/Hennessey's (Kelly) (3:35)
- Barn dance: The Kerry Mills (Teahan) (:55)
- Polka: Mike Howard's (Teahan) (1:06)
- Hornpipe: The Bird's (Teahan) (1:58)
- Air: Blind Mary (Kelly) (1:54)
- Slide: The barrel organ (1:23) --Slide: The evening I spent with Mick (Teahan) (1:19)
- Slide: The paper plate (Teahan) (:55)
- Jigs: Fahey's/Gerry's beaver hat (Kelly) (2:10)
- Slide: The lonesome road to Dingle (Teahan) (1:21)
- Polka: Mickey chewing bubble gum (Teahan) (1:24)
- Barn dances: Sean Hayes/If there weren't any women in the world (Kelly) (2:35)
- Hornpipe: Tadgh's ailment (1:33)
- Slide: Going for water (Teahan) (1:12)
- Story and air: The old caubeen (Kelly) (3:02) --Waltz: Tadgh and Biddy (Teahan) (1:10)
- Fling: Poll Hapenny (Teahan) (1:09)
- Polka: Paddy Kenny's (Teahan) (:55)
- Jigs: Father O'Flynn's/The Connaught man's rambles (Kelly) (2:03)
- Polka: Jack Mitchell's (Teahan) (1:18)
- Sword dance: No name (1:29)
- Fling: The road to Glauntane (Teahan) (1:00)
- Reels: The swallow's tail/Miss McLeod's (Kelly) (2:15).
- Release date
- Production date
- Program notes by Mick Moloney on container; biographical notes ( p. : ill.)--inserted.
- Terry Teahan, concertina and melodeon ; Gene Kelly, accordion.
- Recorded July 17, 1976, Washington, D.C. (Kelly), and July 28, 1976, Chicago (Teahan).
- Publisher Number
- 12TS352 Topic