Owd Bob : the grey dog of Kenmuir
- by Alfred Ollivant.
- London : Methuen & Co., 1898.
- Physical description
- 320, 40 pages : map ; 20 cm
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|PR6029 .L6 O93 1898||In-library use|
Item belongs to a collection
The Collection of British Novels, circa 1890-1920 consists of over 1,204 single-volume novels and short story collections by British and Empire writers, published in the United Kingdom from the 1890s through the 1920s. The collection features a wide range of the period’s popular fiction genres, including adventure novels, fictions of empire, historical novels, mysteries, romance fiction, thrillers, and comedies of manners. The collection was put together by Jarndyce Booksellers, an antiquarian book dealer specializing in 18th and 19th century English literature and history.
- Digital collection
- 1202 digital items
Item is featured in an exhibit Item is featured in exhibits
- Ollivant, Alfred, 1874-1927.
- Publication date
- Publisher's advertisements on 40 pages at end.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: Binding: red cloth with gilt title on front cover and spine. Provenance: M.E.J. (signature) ; H.A. Hader (signature).
- England -- London.
Browse related items
Start at call number: