RNA detection : methods and protocols
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QH506 .M45 V.1649||Unknown|
- Gaspar, Imre, editor.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface... Table of Contents... Contributing Authors... 1. The Secret Life of RNA: Lessons from Emerging Methodologies Caroline Medioni and Florence Besse 2. Quantification of 2'-O-Me Residues in RNA using Next-Generation Sequencing (Illumina RiboMethSeq Protocol) Lilia Ayadi, Yuri Motorin, and Virginie Marchand 3. Identifying the m6A Methylome by Affinity Purification and Sequencing Phillip J. Hsu and Chuan He 4. PARIS: Psoralen Analysis of RNA Interactions and Structures with High Throughput and Resolution Zhipeng Lu, Jing Gong, and Qiangfeng Cliff Zhang 5. Axon-TRAP-RiboTag: Affinity-Purification of Translated mRNAs from Neuronal Axons in Mouse In Vivo Toshiaki Shigeoka, Jane Jung, Christine E. Holt, and Hosung Jung 6. LCM-Seq: A Method for Spatial Transcriptomic Profiling using Laser Capture Microdissection Coupled with PolyA-Based RNA Sequencing Susanne Nichterwitz, Julio Aguila Benitez, Rein Hoogstraaten, Qiaolin Deng, and Eva Hedlund 7. Spatial Transcriptomics: Constructing a Single-Cell Resolution Transcriptome-Wide Expression Atlas Kaia Achim, Hernando Martinez Vergara, and Jean-Baptiste Pettit 8. Single mRNA Molecule Detection in Drosophila Shawn C. Little and Thomas Gregor 9. Detection and Automated Analysis of Single Transcripts at Subcellular Resolution in Zebrafish Embryos L. Carine Stapel, Coleman Broaddus, and Nadine L. Vastenhouw 10. Super-Resolution Single Molecule FISH at the Drosophila Neuromuscular Junction Joshua S. Titlow, Lu Yang, Richard M. Parton, Ana Palanca, and Ilan Davis 11. Detection of mRNA and Associated Molecules by ISH-IEM on Frozen Sections Catherine Rabouille 12. Hybridization Chain Reaction for Direct mRNA Detection without Nucleic Acid Purification Yao Xu and Zhi Zheng 13. In Situ Detection of MicroRNA Expression with RNAscope Probes Viravuth P. Yin 14. Padlock Probes to Detect Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms Tomasz Krzywkowski and Mats Nilsson 15. Quantifying Gene Expression in Living Cells with Ratiometric Bimolecular Beacons Yantao Yang, Mingming Chen, Christopher K. Krueger, Andrew Tsourkas, and Antony K. Chen 16. Optimizing Molecular Beacons for Intracellular Analysis of RNA Mingming Chen, Yantao Yang, Christopher K. Krueger, and Antony K. Chen 17. Live Imaging of Nuclear RNPs in Mammalian Complex Tissue with ECHO-liveFISH Dan Ohtan Wang 18. In Vivo Visualization and Function Probing of Transport mRNPs using Injected FIT Probes Jasmine Chamiolo, Imre Gaspar, Anne Ephrussi, and Oliver Seitz 19. Visualizing RNA in Live Bacterial Cells using Fluorophore- and Quencher-Binding Aptamers Murat Sunbul, Ankita Arora, and Andres Jaschke 20. Method for Imaging Live-Cell RNA using an RNA Aptamer and a Fluorescent Probe Shin-ichi Sato, Kenji Yatsuzuka, Yousuke Katsuda, and Motonari Uesugi 21. RNA Live Imaging in the Model Microorganism Ustilago maydis S. Zander, K. Muntjes, and M. Feldbrugge 22. Real-Time Fluorescence Imaging of Single-Molecule Endogenous Non-Coding RNA in Living Cells Hideaki Yoshimura and Takeaki Ozawa 23. Live Imaging of mRNA Synthesis in Drosophila Hernan G. Garcia and Thomas Gregor 24. Imaging Newly Transcribed RNA in Cells by Using a Clickable Azide-Modified UTP Analog Anupam A. Sawant, Sanjeev Galande, and Seergazhi G. Srivatsan 25. Detection of the First Round of Translation: The TRICK Assay Franka Voigt, Jan Eglinger, and Jeffrey A. Chao 26. Imaging Translation Dynamics of Single mRNA Molecules in Live Cells Suzan Ruijtenberg, Tim A. Hoek, Xiaowei Yan, and Marvin E. Tanenbaum 27. Systematic Detection of Poly(A)+ RNA-Interacting Proteins and Their Differential Binding Miha Milek and Markus Landthaler 28. Isolation and Characterization of Endogenous RNPs from Brain Tissues Rico Schieweck, Foong yee Ang, Renate Fritzsche, and Michael A. Kiebler 29. Individual Nucleotide Resolution UV Cross-Linking and Immunoprecipitation (iCLIP) to Determine Protein-RNA Interactions Christopher R. Sibley 30. RNA Tagging: Preparation of High-Throughput Sequencing Libraries Christopher P. Lapointe and Marvin Wickens 31. RAP-MS: A Method to Identify Proteins that Interact Directly with a Specific RNA Molecule in Cells Colleen A. McHugh and Mitchell Guttman.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493972128 20180312
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume introduces different concepts and methods of detecting RNA in biological material in a variety of model systems. The chapters in this book discuss methods that will answer numerous biological questions that arise in the study of RNAs. Some of the topics covered in this book are single mRNA molecule detection in embryos and neurons; detection of mRNA and associated molecules by ISH-IEM on frozen sections; optimizing molecular beacons for intracellular analysis of RNA; imaging translation dynamics of single mRNA molecules in live cells; preparation of high-throughput sequencing libraries; and capturing RNA binding proteins in embryos and in cell-culture. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Cutting-edge and comprehensive, RNA Detection: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for novel and experiences scientist in the expanding field of RNAs.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781493972128 20180312
- Publication date
- Methods in molecular biology, 1064-3745 ; 1649
- Springer Protocols
- Also issued online.
- 9781493972128 (alk. paper)
- 9781493972135 (eBook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: