Cancer therapeutics and imaging [electronic resource] : molecular and cellular engineering and nanobiomedicine
- editors, Kaushal Rege, Sheba Goklany.
- Singapore : World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte Ltd., ©2018.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (358 p.) : ill. (some col).
- Frontiers in nanobiomedical research ; v. 11.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Optically modulated theranostic nanoparticles
- Gene therapy treatments for cancer
- Nanocarrier based pulmonarygene delivery for lung cancer: therapeutic and imaging approaches
- Quantitative contrast enhanced ultrasound imaging in cancer therapy
- Multifunctional dendritic nanoparticles as a nanomedicine platform
- Oral drug delivery systems for gastrointestinal cancer therapy
- Cancer therapeutics with light : role of nanoscale and tissue engineering in photodynamic therapy
- Targeted contrast agents for 1h MRI of tumor microenvironment
- Solid lipid nanoparticles and nanostructured lipid carriers as anti-cancer delivery systems for therapy and diagnostics.
- "This book describes the latest advancements in molecular and cellular engineering approaches in addition to nanotechnology for cancer therapeutics and imaging. It also provides an excellent background and state-of-the-art developments in the fields of drug and gene delivery, engineering nanoparticles for therapy and diagnostics, and cancer imaging techniques. The contents of this book include chapters on cutting-edge science in molecular and cellular engineering and nanotechnology as applied to therapeutics and imaging in cancer diseases. The chapters also provide a comprehensive overview on gene therapy and delivery methods for cancer treatment, oral drug delivery and barriers, cancer imaging for diagnostics and therapy, and the latest developments in these fields."-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Frontiers in nanobiomedical research ; volume 11
- Electronic reproduction. Singapore : World Scientific, 
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 9789813222557 (ebook)
- 9789813222540 (hbk.)