Conjugated polymers and oligomers [electronic resource] : structural and soft matter aspects
- editor, Matti Knaapila.
- Singapore : World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte Ltd., ©2018.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (204 p.) : ill. (some col).
- World Scientific series in materials and energy ; v. 9.
- Knaapila, Matti.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Chain persistency in macromolecular and supramolecular systems / Katrin Wunderlich, Klaus Müllen and George Fytas
- Structure in thin films of p-conjugated semi-conductors from the perspective of transmission electron microscopy / Martin Brinkmann
- Structuring conjugated polymer and polyelectrolytes through self-assembly / Hugh D. Burrows, Beverly Stewart, Luisa Ramos and Licinia L.G. Justino
- Specific interactions between electroactive conducting polymers and DNA bases / Carlos Alemán and David Zanuy
- Supramolecular assemblies of DNA/conjugated polymers / Jérémie Knoops, Jenifer Rubio-Magnieto, Sébastien Richeter, Sébastien Clément and Mathieu Surin
- High throughput in situ scattering of roll-to-roll coated functional polymer films / Jens Wenzel Andreasen
- High pressure structural studies of conjugated polymers / Matti Knaapila, Mika Torkkeli, Ullrich Scherf and Suchismita Guha.
- "This book identifies modern topics and current trends of structural and soft matter aspects of conjugated polymers and oligomers. Each chapter recognizes an active research line where structural perspective dominates research and therefore the book covers fundamental aspects of persistent conjugated polymer backbone, water soluble conjugated polyelectrolytes and surfactants, conjugated molecules and biomolecules and DNA and the advanced use of synchrotron radiation and electron microscopy to find out structural details in conjugated molecule films and devices as well as under ambient and extreme conditions."-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Materials and energy, 2335-6596 ; vol. 9
- Electronic reproduction. Singapore : World Scientific, 
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 9789813225763 (ebook)
- 9789813225756 (hbk.)