Marathon for justice
- an EmpathyWorks Films production; directed, produced, edited and filmed by Brian McDermott.
- English. In English with optional English subtitles.
- digital; optical; stereo.
- video file; DVD video; all regions.DVD video.
- Malvern, PA : EmpathyWorks Films, 
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (approximately 44 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- ["\"Marathon for Justice tells the story of past and present environmental inequalities in the United States. The film introduces us to communities around the country who have experienced the detrimental effects of pollution, contamination and the degradation of their lands, and shows how these citizens are mobilizing in the long race for justice.\" -- Publisher's website."]
- Environmental justice > United States.
- United States > Race relations.
- Environmental justice.
- Race relations.
- United States.
- Publication date
- 4 3/4 in.; burning
- This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2016.
- Production Credits
- Consultants, Eric Jantz, Shawn Bordeaux, Neeyooxet Greymorning ; composers, Jesse Kalu, Starter Planet.
- Interviewees: Ruth Ann, Dr. Robert Bullard, Teresa Hill, Darlene Arviso, Eric Jantz, Shawn Bordeaux, Reed Robinson, Tim Giago, Cindy Howe, Benjamin Lewis, Xiuhtezcatl Roske-Martinez, Luciano Peyes, Darius Yazzie.
- DVD-R; NTSC format, all regions; stereo.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: