Racism Lives Here Too Movement records, 2018
- Physical description
- 28.1 megabytes (26 computer files)
- Corporate Author
- Racism Lives Here Too Movement.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Includes 3 photographs depicting Stanford Law School students with a banner stating "Racism Lives Here Too," as well as 23 posters bearing quotes attributed to Stanford students and professors. The banner and posters were hung at Stanford Law School in February 2018 by students associated with the Racism Lives Here Too Movement.
- Earliest date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- Racism Lives Here Too Movement records, 2018 (SC1404). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Transferred by the Racism Lives Here Too Movement.
Browse related items
Start at call number: