- Current publication
- [Bothell, Washington] : L2
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- L2 (Firm), issuing body.
- Voting registers > United States > Databases.
- United States > Census > Databases.
- Voting registers > United States > Maps.
- United States > Census > Maps.
- Title Variation
- L2 voter mapping
- L2 provides a voter file for the United States. To create this file, L2 processes registered voter data on an ongoing basis for all 50 states and the District of Columbia, with refreshes of the underlying state voter data typically at least every six months and refreshes of telephone numbers and National Change of Address processing approximately every 30 to 60 days. These data are standardized and enhanced with propriety commercial data and modeling codes and consist of approximately 185,000,000 records nationwide forming the L2 Voter List. Access to the L2 Voter List at Stanford is offered in two ways - bulk data downloads (available upon request) or access through the L2 Voter Mapping tool (logins provided upon request). The bulk data downloads provided access to files for each state and the District of Columbia for all available fields and records (see the Data Dictionary for details). The L2 Voter Mapping tool provides an online, spatially-driven interface that allows users to create custom extracts and subsets using a series of query tools. These custom extracts can be exported in a variety of formats. For any questions about access, please contact Ashley Jester (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Included Work
- L2 Voter List.