Take back the fight : resisting sexual violence from the ground up
- organized by Louise Barry, Rachel Corbman, Melissa M. Forbis, Lani Hanna, and Monica Johnson; edited by Lani Hanna.
- New York : Interference Archive, 2017.
- Physical description
- 87 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Interference documents ; 16.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Lesbian, feminist and queer histories of taking aback the fight / Rachel Corbman
- My mother liked to fuck / Joan Nestle
- Resisting marital rape / Kersti Yllo, Phd.
- How to make a fist / Louise Barry
- Akko Nishimura creates a ruckus / Sabrina Margarita Alcantara-Tan
- No justice when women fight back / Vikki Law
- Survived and punished
- Self-defense for women
- Bordamos feminicidios
- Mujeres grabando resistencias
- The monument quilt
- Chrysalis Collective.
- "[This is] a collaboration between The Lesbian Herstory Archives (LHA) and Interference Archive (IA). The inspiration for this exhibition came from conversations between members of the organizing committee about contemporary movements for public visibility of sexual assault, rape, and gender violence. Our goal was to represent collective action against sexual assault historically, and situate contemporary activism within that complex narrative." -- From the introduction
- Women > Violence against > United States > History.
- Anti-rape movement > United States > History.
- Anti-rape movement > Mexico > History.
- Self-defense > History.
- Feminism > United States > 20th century.
- Feminism > United States > 21st century.
- Anti-rape movement.
- Women > Violence against.
- United States.
- Publication date
- Interference documents ; 16
- Cover title.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: