Fine art [electronic resource], ca. 1755-1989 1760-1900
- Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital ; [Chicago, Ill.] : Adam Matthew Education [North American distributor], c2011.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Romanticism (Marlborough, England)
- Electronic reproduction of over 2,500 pieces of fine art from the Wordsworth Trust's collection. The collection contains paintings, sketches and drawings of the landscape of the Lake District, and portraits of prominent people including William Wordsworth, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Robert Southey, Thomas de Quincey, Thomas Arnold, Charles Lamb and Percy Bysse Shelley. The artists include: Benjamin Robert Haydon, John Constable, J.M.W. Turner, John Ruskin, Joseph Severn, Joseph Farington, Joseph Wright of Derby, Joseph Wilkinson, George Beaumont, Thomas Gainsborough, William Gilpin, William Green, Hunt Emerson.
- Authors, English > 18th century > Portraits.
- Authors, English > 19th century > Portraits.
- Lake poets > Portraits.
- Wordsworth, William, 1770-1850 > Portraits.
- Coleridge, Samuel Taylor, 1772-1834 > Portraits.
- Southey, Robert, 1774-1843 > Portraits.
- De Quincey, Thomas, 1785-1859 > Portraits.
- Romanticism in art > England.
- Lake District (England) > In art.
- Landscape painting, English > 18th century.
- Landscape painting, English > 19th century.
- Romanticism > England > Sources.
- Publication date
- Romanticism : life, literature & landscape
- Title from Documents menu tab (viewed on Apr. 18, 2012)
- Location of Originals
- Wordsworth Trust