Secretary of State [electronic resource] : correspondence with colonial governors, 1753-1754
- Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2015.
- Physical description
- 27 items.
- Colonial America (Marlborough, England)
- At a treaty held at Lancaster in Pennsylvania Government in
- 1744 between the deputies of the Six Nations and commissioners from the governments of Virginia and Maryland
- Commission and Instruction for George Washington
- Commission to William Trent commander of a company of men intended to the Ohio
- Copy of the King's 95th and 96th instructions to the late Governor Osborne
- Documents concerning disagreements between Governor Dinwiddie and the burgesses of Virginia
- Documents concerning disagreements between Governor Dinwiddie and the Council of Virginia
- Documents concerning discovery and exploration of the land west of the Appalachian Mountains
- Documents concerning law, trade and the war with France in New Jersey
- Documents concerning relations between Massachusetts Bay and Montreal
- Documents concerning support in Massachusetts for the effort against the French (28 Mar. 1754-19 Apr. 1754)
- Documents concerning support in Massachusetts for the effort against the French (6-7 Jan. 1754)
- Documents concerning support in New York for the effort against the French
- Documents concerning support in Virginia for the effort against the French
- Documents concerning Virginia and the war with France
- A general return ... of the officers ... doing duty in South Carolina and Georgia
- Letter concerning the French on the Monongahela River
- Letter concerning George Washington's report of Indians on the Ohio River
- Letter concerning Indian troop movements
- Letter concerning a military expedition
- Letter concerning North Carolina and war with France
- Letter concerning Nova Scotia
- Letter concerning the raising of money and troops
- Letter concerning a shipwreck
- Letter concerning war with France
- Letters concerning French activities on the Ohio River
- Letters concerning French and Indian attacks
- Letters concerning French and Indian attacks on English colonies.
- Great Britain. Colonial Office > Records and correspondence.
- Holderness, Robert D'Arcy, Earl of, 1718-1778.
- Great Britain > Colonies > America > History > 18th century > Sources.
- North America > Commerce > History > 18th century > Sources.
- Great Britain > Commerce > History > 18th century > Sources.
- North America > History, Military > 18th century > Sources.
- Indians of North America > Government relations > To 1789 > Sources.
- Great Britain > Foreign relations > France > Sources.
- France > Foreign relations > Great Britain > Sources.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Title Variation
- Correspondence with colonial governors, 1753-1754
- Colonial America. Module 1
- Volume title from publisher's website (resource viewed on 7 Oct. 2015)
- Volume reference no.: CO 5/14 Part 1.
- Location of Originals
- The National Archives