Secretary of State [electronic resource] : correspondence with colonial governors, 1742-1753, 1748-1753
- Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2015.
- Physical description
- 5 items.
- Colonial America (Marlborough, England)
- Documents concerning relations with the French inhabitants of Nova Scotia
- Documents concerning relations with Spanish ships
- Documents from various colonies concerning French and Indian attacks in the Ohio valley
- Documents regarding the buying and distributing of Indian presents
- Letters regarding the situation in Nova Scotia, particularly the troubles with the French and Native Americans.
- Great Britain. Colonial Office > Records and correspondence.
- Newcastle, Thomas Pelham-Holles, Duke of, 1693-1768.
- Great Britain > Colonies > America > History > 18th century > Sources.
- North America > Commerce > History > 18th century > Sources.
- Great Britain > Commerce > History > 18th century > Sources.
- North America > History, Military > 18th century > Sources.
- United States > History > King George's War, 1744-1748 > Sources.
- Indians of North America > Government relations > To 1789 > Sources.
- Great Britain > Foreign relations > France > Sources.
- France > Foreign relations > Great Britain > Sources.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Title Variation
- Correspondence with colonial governors, 1742-1753
- Colonial America. Module 1
- Volume title from publisher's website (resource viewed on 7 Oct. 2015)
- Volume reference no.: CO 5/13 Part 2.
- Location of Originals
- The National Archives