Abstracts of letters to Board of Trade [electronic resource], 1698-1737
- Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2015.
- Physical description
- 3 items.
- Colonial America (Marlborough, England)
- Abstract of the Earl of Bellemont's letters relating to New Yorke
- Abstract of letters from the Governour of New Yorke
- Abstracts of New York letters.
- Bellomont, Richard Coote, Earl of, 1636-1701.
- Hunter, Robert, 1666-1734.
- Burnet, William, 1688-1729.
- Montgomerie, John, -1731.
- Cosby, William, approximately 1690-1736.
- New York (Colony) > Records and correspondence.
- England and Wales. Board of Trade > Records and correspondence.
- Great Britain. Board of Trade > Records and correspondence.
- New York (State) > Politics and government > To 1775.
- Trade regulation > New York (State) > Early works to 1800.
- New York (State) > History > Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 > Sources.
- Indians of North America > Government relations > Early works to 1800.
- New York (State) > History, Military > 18th century > Sources.
- New York (State) > Commerce > History > 18th century > Sources.
- New York (State) > Commerce > Great Britain > History > Sources.
- Great Britain > Commerce > New York (State) > History > Sources.
- Great Britain > Colonies > America > History > 18th century > Sources.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Colonial America. Module 1
- Volume title from publisher's website (resource viewed on 7 Oct. 2015)
- Volume reference no.: CO 5/1133.
- Location of Originals
- The National Archives